Design trends revolutionizing the entrepreneurial and corporate ecosystems in tech. Related M&A activity, new patterns in creativity × business, and the rise of computational design.
1. Design isn't just about beauty; it’s about market relevance and meaningful results.
2. There are three kinds of design. Classical Design, Design Thinking, and Computational Design.
3. In 2017 there were 21 acquisitions of creative agencies or designer-founded startups.
4. Medical schools in the US are using design thinking in their curricula.
5. Consulting companies are going beyond just design thinking — they're changing how business is done.
6. China continues to lead in designing experiences at a scale and level of sophistication that astounds.
7. Indian and Latin markets are advancing design thinking and computational design. And we have a lot to learn from them.
8. Gen B(older) is becoming a market opportunity for new products and services that can't be ignored.
Show the full Design in Tech Report: https://designintech.report/